Call for Papers
The Corporate Registers Forum invites the submission of papers and abstracts for the upcoming Annual Conference, to be held in Paradise Island Resort, Maldives, from 21-24 September 2022. The theme for this year’s conference is “Transforming Business Registries for the post pandemic era”.
Over the years, CRF Conferences have materialized as a unique platform attracting experts and practitioners worldwide to share experience and engage in policy dialogue shaping the future of Corporate Registries. Global perspective has also become significant as we continue to device global strategies to foster economic resilience in response to the covid-19 pandemic.
This year’s conference will feature a series of sessions focusing on a wide range of topics including technology, legal, economic and policy perspectives around the conference theme.
If you would like to have your paper included in the proceedings, you can start by submitting an abstract of no more than 400 words by 30th April 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: CRF2022Maldives – Call for Papers – TITLE’.
- Front page: All abstracts should be separate from the front page. Front page shall consist of the full contact details of the author(s). Author should not state name or affiliation of the author in the Abstract.
- Abstracts should not exceed 400 words. No figures, tables, footnotes, endnotes or other references should be included in the abstract.
- Selection: Authors selected for consideration will be notified by 15 May 2022.
- Full paper & presentation: Full paper and presentation should not exceed 6,000 words, including figures, tables, footnotes, endnotes and other references. Full paper and presentation should be emailed to email@example.com by 15 August 2022.
- A decision on the three selected papers will be communicated by 31 August 2022.
- Accepted papers should not exceed 6,000 words.
- Authors must expressly allow for translation and publication by CRF without prejudice of later publication in other journals or reviews.
- Deadline for the submission of the final presentation is 15 September 2022.